Monday, September 08, 2014

new poetry book + book launch/reading,

My new poetry collection, If suppose we are a fragment (BuschekBooks, 2014) launches this month at the RailRoad Reading Series at Pressed Cafe, 750 Gladstone Avenue: 7:30pm, Thursday, September 25, 2014. I'll be reading alongside Ricardo Sternberg, and will have copies of the new poetry collection, as well as my brand-new collection of essays, Notes and Dispatches: Essays (Insomniac Press, 2014) and The Uncertainty Principle: stories, (Chaudiere Books, 2014). This is my second title with BuschekBooks, after A (short) history of l. (2011); enormous thanks to John Buschek for the ongoing support! Also: much thanks to Camille Martin and Cole Swensen for the generous back cover blurbs, and to Felix Berube for the use of his artwork on the cover. The cover artwork graces Stephen Brockwell's living room, where the bulk of the book was composed during the first few weeks of January 2011, as Christine and I did a house-sit or two over at his place [see the report I wrote on such at the time].

No comments: